ARE YOU ON TRACK?
Use our two-hour session to find out where you stand with your finances.
In this affordable two-hour session, we collect your information and provide you real-time advice and feedback. Following our session, we will send you a summary of our findings and recommendations.
Ideal for clients who want a one-time financial check-up session to confirm they are on the right track and get limited scope advice. We cover as much as we can about your financial situation during the meeting and send you a summary of recommendations after the session.***
Common topics covered in our two-hour checkup session:
- Cash flow/budgeting
- Basic investment philosophy/strategies
- Retirement savings targets
- Debt pay-down strategies (student loans, consumer debt, etc.)
- First home purchase planning
- College savings advice
- Guidance on employer-provided benefits
- Life, disability, and long-term care gap estimates
- Specific financial goals you have