ARE YOU ON TRACK?
Use our two-hour session to find out where you stand with your finances.
In this affordable two-hour session, we cover as much as we can about your financial situation and goals. Following our meeting, we send you a summary of our findings and recommendations.
Ideal for clients who want a one-time financial check-up session to confirm they are on the right track and get limited scope advice.***
Common topics covered in our two-hour checkup session:
- Cash flow/budgeting
- Basic investment philosophy/strategies
- Retirement savings targets
- Debt pay-down strategies (student loans, consumer debt, etc.)
- First home purchase planning
- College savings advice
- Guidance on employer-provided benefits
- Life, disability, and long-term care gap estimates
- Specific financial goals you have