We build a comprehensive financial plan and work with you to implement and monitor your plan on an ongoing basis.
We cover as much as we can about your financial situation during the two hour meeting and send you a summary of recommendations after the session.
We review your accounts and determine the best strategy for your whole portfolio based on your goals. We provide an analysis for you to implement on your own.
Plan for all Stages of Life
- Saving for retirement
- College planning
- Home, second home, or rental property purchase
- Stock compensation
- Starting a business
- Retirement income needs
- Health and long term care coverage
- Travel planning
- Lifestyle management
- Social Security analysis
- Estate planning
- Gift planning
- Estate taxes
- Wealth transfer
- Stretch IRA planning
- Premature death
- Long-term care
Our Comprehensive Financial Planning Includes:
- baseline reports of you current situation
- recommendations of adjustments needed to accomplish your financial goals
- clear summary of next steps to implement plan
- identify top goal(s) for ongoing monitoring
- ongoing access to your personal financial website
Your Personal Financial Planning Website
- Access to financial planning tools at anytime.
- Secure document storage.
- Track your progress in real time.
- Track your spending and investments.
- Organize your finances in one place.
Common topics covered in our two hour checkup session:
- Cash flow/budgeting
- Basic investment philosophy/strategies
- Retirement savings targets
- Debt pay down strategies (student loans, consumer debt)
- First home purchase advice
- College savings advice
- Employee benefit advice
- Life, disability, and long-term care gap estimates
- Specific financial goals you have
We evaluate and recommend changes based on:
- timeline for investment
- risk tolerance
- asset allocation
- account type
- transaction costs of rebalancing
- underlying fees
- We put your interests ahead of our own.
- Our underlying philosophy in the client/planner relationship requires us to act in your best interest.
- Not compensated by selling your products.
- You pay only for time and professional expertise.
- Advice about where and how you should save/spend/invest your money.
- Flexible & convenient to fit your schedule.
- We work with remote clients all over the world, including many active duty military.