Divorce Financial Planning
DIVORCE FINANCIAL PLANNING
From a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ & attorney.
We work with clients in any stage of marital or post-marital planning.
We can provide you with the guidance you need to evaluate the cost of divorce, negotiate an equitable settlement, and set up a solid financial plan based on your new income and assets.
- Marital or post marital planning
- Any area related to the financial division of assets & separation or divorce
- Assistance with financial filings & disclosures
- Flexible & tailored for each client depending on their situation
- Due to the nature of divorce, our divorce financial planning is done on an hourly consulting basis.
- We will provide you an estimate of scope following an initial consultation.
- Please contact us for more information or questions on our pricing.
What does a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ do?
- Calculate and evaluate the sometimes complex financial transactions involved in your divorce.
- Help you understand the financial issues surrounding your divorce.
- Provide ongoing support and services through the divorce process to move you forward to a successful financial outcome.
Prenuptial & Postnuptial planning
- Discuss you and your future/current spouse’s separate property assets
- Build a plan for the characterization (community or separate property) of the future assets, income, and debt moving forward
- Settlement offer evaluation or preparation
- Expert review of mediation & litigation filings & financial negotiations
- Financial disclosure preparation assistance
Post divorce planning
- Guide you through the transactions of dividing your assets
- Address financial planning needs once your divorce is complete
Common Service Areas
- Spousal support calculations
- Child support calculations
- Tracing income and assets
- Needs analysis for support
- Retirement & pension plan division
- Mediation support
- Settlement scenarios
- Employee benefits & deferred compensation division
- Cash flow projections
- Real estate division
- Preparation of legal disclosures
- Preparation of financial exhibits
- Stock option/compensation division
- Community/separate property tracing
- Future needs analysis