Divorce Financial Planning
- any area related to the financial division of assets & separation or divorce.
- assistance with financial filings & disclosures
- flexible & tailored for each client depending on their situation
What does a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ do?
- Calculate and evaluate the sometimes complex financial transactions involved in your divorce.
- Help you understand the financial issues surrounding your divorce.
- Provide ongoing support and services through the divorce process to move you forward to a successful financial outcome.
Prenuptial & Postnuptial planning
- Discuss you and your future/current spouse’s separate property assets.
- Build a plan for the characterization (community or separate property) of the future assets, income, and debt moving forward.
- Settlement offer evaluation or preparation.
- Expert review of mediation & litigation filings & financial negotiations.
- Financial disclosure preparation assistance.
Post divorce planning
- Guide you through the transactions of dividing your assets.
- Address financial planning needs once your divorce is complete.
Common Service Areas
- Spousal support calculations
- Child support calculations
- Tracing income and assets
- Needs analysis for support
- Retirement & pension plan division
- Mediation support
- Settlement scenarios
- Employee benefits & deferred compensation division
- Cash flow projections
- Real estate division
- Preparation of legal disclosures
- Preparation of financial exhibits
- Stock option/compensation division
- Community/separate property tracing
- Future needs analysis